1. The place where cats eat should be quiet: cats do not like to eat in strong light and noisy places, and do not change the eating place frequently. Adult cats only need to keep feeding 1-2 meals a day.
2. The food utensils used by cats should be clean and fixed: cats are very clean animals. If the food utensils are not clean or change the food utensils casually, they are likely to refuse to eat. Just like humans, cats should eat regularly and quantitatively. Conducive to the normal physiological activities of the cat's intestines and stomach, so that the body can fully digest and absorb nutrients.
3. Cat food should not be too cold or overheated: Cat’s tongue is very sensitive, and food that is too cold or too hot is not suitable, and it will cause gastrointestinal and digestive disorders. Note: Do not feed directly from the refrigerator in winter.
4. Prepare enough clean water for cats to drink every day.
5. When feeding cat meat food in summer, do not leave it outside for too long to avoid deterioration caused by high temperature.
6. Pay attention to the cat's appetite: This is an important way to understand the cat's physical condition, because the three main reasons that affect the appetite are food, environment and disease. If you have a bad appetite, you can give your cat six Gudeng bacteria to regulate the stomach.
Consider the cat’s age, health, and physical condition. If you are raising a kitten, you should choose food suitable for the growth and development of the kitten; if it is a neutered cat, you should choose low-energy food to avoid obesity; if the cat is 7 years old, you should choose old age Stage and maintain the body’s diet.
Cats are small animals that mix food and meat. They can’t feed cats only with meat, especially cats, and they can’t just feed them ham, fish and other meats. Cats, like people, should eat regularly and quantitatively. Conducive to the normal physiological activities of the cat's intestines and stomach, so that the body can fully digest and absorb nutrients.